Winter holidays with friends. Experience the authentic Arlberg hospitality at Hotel Hirlanda.
Included services, information & prices
- 7 days half board
- 6 days ski pass
- 1 sports massage
- all Hirlanda included services
- Reduction for children on request
- The rooms will be kept free until 18.00 h if later arrival is not planned.
- Departure: Please vacate the rooms by 11.00 a.m. at the latest
- Arrival: The rooms will be ready from 15.00 o’clock
- Garage: per day € 20,– / from 4 days € 16,– per day
- Dogs are welcome on request
- Prices are valid from a minimum stay of 5 days.
- Credit cards: EC, Visa und Mastercard (for external services we charge the KK – commission, e.g. for ski passes, ski school, cash, etc.)
- In the event of cancellation, the Austrian Hotel Regulations will come into force.
- Travel cancellation insurance: www.europaeische.de
|January Package (12.01.2019 - 09.02.2019)|
|double room||1584,- €|
|single room||1759,- €|
Prices are per person for 7 days incl. half board, 6 days ski pass and 1 sports massage plus local tax of €2.40 per person / per night (from age 15)
Winter holiday at Arlberg
Freeride in January
The ski area Ski Arlberg shows especially in January why the reputation as a freeride area rushes ahead. There is countless deep-snow to discover. We recommend that you explore the area with an experienced guide who will share his top spots with you and give you valuable tips.
If you prefer to explore the wide area on the ski slope, you have 305 kilometres of downhill skiing at your disposal. Perfectly groomed and connected in such a way that you can get from one place to the next in no time. We hope you enjoy exploring the ski slopes and the ski area. And if you already know your way around, we are sure that this year you will again discover something you have never known before.