Enjoy the peace and quiet in Zürs, find your personal rest area on the Arlberg, and discover the ski area, the town and our hotel for a week.
What awaits you in December
- 7 days half board
- 6 days ski pass
- 1 sports massage
- all Hirlanda included services
- Reduction for children on request
- The rooms will be kept free until 18.00 h if later arrival is not planned.
- Departure: Please vacate the rooms by 11.00 a.m. at the latest
- Arrival: The rooms will be ready from 15.00 o’clock
- Garage: per day € 20,– / from 4 days € 16,– per day
- Prices are valid from a minimum stay of 5 days.
- Credit cards: EC, Visa und Mastercard (for external services we charge the KK – commission, e.g. for ski passes, ski school, cash, etc.)
- In the event of cancellation, the Austrian Hotel Regulations will come into force.
- Travel cancellation insurance: www.europaeische.de
– prices are per person for 7 nights incl. half board (breakfast and a 5 course dinner)
– 6 days ski pass and 1 sports massage
– plus local tax of €2.40 per person / per night (from age 15)
Pre-Christmas period at Arlberg
Winter holiday in December
Christmas at Arlberg. This certainly means snow, while other areas are covered with artificial snow. This also means few winter sports enthusiasts on the ski slopes, because a large number are still busy with Christmas preparations and buying presents. You can easily escape the hectic pre-Christmas period with us: The Hotel Hirlanda offers double rooms and single rooms. You can enjoy the Christmas season with a homemade mulled wine and look forward to Christmas in peace.
A skiing holiday at Arlberg always promises to be an experience. There are 305 kilometres of downhill skiing in the birthplace of alpine skiing. You can explore at your leisure or with sporting ambition. The villages of ski association Lech, Oberlech, Zürs, Warth, Schröcken, St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben cordially invite you to conquer the entire ski area. Ski or snowboard – you have the choice and for the extra kick, you can take a helicopter ride on an untracked deep snow slope. An unforgettable experience.